Friday, October 7, 2011

My New Cutting Bench & Sister's Market

My Cutting Bench

For a little while now, I've been wanting a cutting bench instead of having to lean over the dining room table. I'd taken some measurements a while ago and jotted down what would work, but I just couldn't find anything that would work. Well, yesterday Ash made me one! I'm very happy with it, and if fits nicely in my sewing room (with my storage drawers sitting underneath it). Can't wait to try it out.


Sister's Market

While the rest of Melbourne was avidly watching the AFL Grand Final last Saturday, I decided it'd be much more fun to check out the Sister's Market at Brunswick Town Hall. It was the first time I'd been, and I loved it! Here's a few of my favourite stalls from the day:

Missmouse  - The *cutest* kids knitted bamboo hats!

Elise Hurst  - Elise is an Author and Illustrator. I bought the lovely book My boots in season  and Ash loved her Illustrations and we will definitely be ordering some of her prints in the future.

Cottage Nerd  - I bought the Babushka Doll Skirt and adore it. It fits perfectly, and is so comfortable - and looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment